Learn how to embed the culture, systems and processes of the world's Highest Reliability Organizations.
If you're in a hazardous industry, you're facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 100 business leaders and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at North America’s leading forum on Operational Excellence & Risk Management. This year's event has tracks on Management of Change, Procedure Management, Operational Risk Management, Human Factors, Safety Culture, Asset Risk Management, Process Safety, Environmental Excellence, Digital Transformation and more
Over 30 industry-leading speakers will share how to:
- Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
- Manage change - without compromising business performance
- Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to drive transformation
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management - and minimize unplanned events
- Establish a unified operational risk strategy - to ultimately improve business performance
- Strengthen your core operating processes to drive enterprise transformation
- Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
If you are responsible for managing human, asset or
environmental risk in your organization -
this is one event you do not want to miss.
2018 Speakers included
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Director, Process Safety
Global Excellence & Innovation Leader
Vice President, Operations
Astronaut and Author
Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
Global Risk Manager
Assistant Professor, Environmental and Occupational Health
Texas A&M University
American Water Resources
Director, AVP, SH&E Training and Development
Director, Operational Excellence
Duke Energy Corporation
Head of Global Lean Operations & Corporate Initiatives
US Chemical Safety Board
KEY THEMES IN 2018 INCLUDED:
Personal and Process Safety
Leadership and Culture
Operations Management Systems
Frontline Operational Excellence
Operational Risk Management
High Reliability Organizations
What attendees have said about our Operational Excellence Events:
"This is one of the best conferences that I have ever attended. "
"The speakers were all knowledgeable, and I enjoyed their presentations throughout the week separately. The event provided good networking opportunities for me within our industry, as well as with vendors. "
"Valuable information. Shows how a common topic is addressed from different perspectives."
"The conference is excellence for benchmarking best practices."
"Thank you for hosting a great event! Very valuable opportunity to see the challenges, the achievements, and the excellent experience of industry peers."
"Very good event with knowledgeable speakers. The time was well spent and very value adding!"
"Excellent. Good spread of experience and great for networking."
"Speakers were very good. "
"This was very valuable event."
"Tremendous value, even more than anticipated. Networking events were ample to make good connections, booths were informative, and the topics were really well targeted to what I needed."
"This was very valuable event."
"Overall, great speakers. I've already recommended your events to others and they have enjoyed them as much as I have."
"The content was very applicable and will organized."
"A great conference! The subjects were on point and very focused and overall the presenters were very high quality."
"This was a very positive experience overall for me."
"I really appreciated the openness and quality of speakers."
"Great learnings, state of the art techniques and developments."
"I would have given 10 for all, but that gives no incentive to be better next year :)"
"Very good conference."
"Great arrangement and delivered to expectation."
"Great event this year!"
"The OpEx summit was one of the BEST conferences we've ever sponsored...period! Our workshop was packed and there was an incredible gathering of people!"
Exceptional Feedback from the Operational Excellence Summit Series
Want to know what happens at our Operational Excellence events? Watch this short video to get a feel for the onsite experience. Over 100 Heads of Operations, HSE, ORM and Operational Excellence came together at our 2017 Houston Summit to learn how to best manage human, asset and environmental risk to deliver consistent operational excellence.