Learn how to embed the culture, systems and processes of the world's Highest Reliability Organizations.
If you're in a hazardous industry, you're facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 100 business leaders and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at North America’s leading forum on Operational Excellence & Risk Management. This year's event has tracks on Management of Change, Procedure Management, Operational Risk Management, Human Factors, Safety Culture, Asset Risk Management, Process Safety, Environmental Excellence, Digital Transformation and more
Over 30 industry-leading speakers will share how to:
- Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
- Manage change - without compromising business performance
- Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to drive transformation
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management - and minimize unplanned events
- Establish a unified operational risk strategy - to ultimately improve business performance
- Strengthen your core operating processes to drive enterprise transformation
- Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
If you are responsible for managing human, asset or
environmental risk in your organization -
this is one event you do not want to miss.
Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety
Assistant Professor, Environmental and Occupational Health
Texas A&M University
Former U.S. Coast Guard Captain
Co-chair, Deepwater Horizon Joint Investigation Team
Sr Asset Strategy Analyst
Global Risk Manager
CAPA & Continuous Improvement Specialist
Americas Region Manufacturing Excellence Lead
Chief, Safety & Test Operations Division
Vice President, Health & Safety
Vice President, Operations
Manager, Global Technical Assurance
Manager, Center of Excellence
General Manager - Production Excellence, Downstream
Head of PBC Product Management, Operations Excellence & Productivity
former Navy Submarine Commanding Officer
US Nuclear Navy
Head of Corporate Initiatives
US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
Vice President Global Supply Chain Safety, Health and Environment
KEY THEMES IN 2017 INCLUDE:
Personal and Process Safety
Leadership and Culture
Operations Management Systems
Operational Risk Management
Asset Integrity Management
High Reliability Organizations
What attendees have said about our Operational Excellence Events:
"I truly enjoyed attending the Operation Excellence conference. You hosted both an informing and fun event. My take away was not only the benchmarking information but networking and being able to continue to share best practices going forth."
"Very valuable. I am certainly going to encourage future attendance. "
"Leslie’s support and energy is exceptional. She always has the time to talk and help introduce us to key prospects. "
"The OpEx event was well attended with new client opportunities for us. We plan to support future OpEx events. "
"Thanks for filling our tank and helping us create a roadmap for our journey to excellence! This is truly an awesome event! "
"Event execution was flawless (the best I have ever seen). "
Exceptional Feedback from the Operational Excellence Summit Series
Want to know what happens at our Operational Excellence events? Watch this short video to get a feel for the onsite experience. Over 100 Heads of Operations, HSE, ORM and Operational Excellence came together at our 2017 Houston Summit to learn how to best manage human, asset and environmental risk to deliver consistent operational excellence.