About Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit
The Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit is returning to Houston this February 7-9, 2018 and will bring together over 150 heads of HSE, Operations, Operational Excellence and Asset Management. They will address how high risk businesses can simultaneously manage human, asset and environmental risk to drive true business performance excellence.
There is simply no better opportunity this year to network with so many industry experts from Andeavor, Veolia, Chevron and many more – all presenting at the event and there to answer your most pressing questions.
Key Themes for 2018 include how to:
- Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
- Manage change - without compromising business performance
- Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Implement changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to drive transformation
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management - and minimize unplanned events
- Establish a unified operational risk strategy - to ultimately improve business performance
- Strengthen your core operating processes to drive enterprise transformation
- Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
If you are responsible for managing human, asset or environmental risk in your organization - this is one event you do not want to miss.